Friday, September 12, 2008

Middle School Notes

Happy Friday, Everyone!

Before I go any further, I am well aware of the confusion regarding our Abstinence Education program, and have had the opportunity to speak with many of you regarding this. You should receive an email today that should clear things up. If you still have any concerns or questions, please do not hesitate to contact me -- I am more than happy to meet with you. I would also like to remind you that this program is optional, and your child does not have to participate.

Here are some important reminders:

1. Our "Blue Jean Bash" is tonight immediately following the varsity football game. This event will be held in Willett Hall, and ends at 11:00 p.m.

2. Please remember that we have a half day next Tuesday, September 16, in order to accommodate our Upper School College Day. School will dismiss at noon.

Tests for the upcoming week:

6th Grade -

Friday - Social Studies, Math

7th Grade

Monday - History

Tuesday - Old Testament

Wednesday - Math

* Reminder - Cell project is due September 19!!

8th Grade -

Monday - Algebra I

Have a great weekend!

No comments: