Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!


As we prepare for our Thanksgiving holiday, I would like to tell you just how thankful I am to be a part of the Trinity family. Thank you for your kindness and acceptance this semester. But thanks most of all for allowing me to be a part of your child's life. I count that as one of my greatest blessings!


May the Light of Christ be with you this Thanksgiving season!


The poem below is appropriate for this season and every day.


Thanksgiving


For each new morning with its light,

For rest and shelter of the night,

For health and food, For love and friends,

For everything Thy goodness sends.


- Ralph Waldo Emerson (1803-1882)


Tests for the week of December 1:


6th Grade - None


7th Grade -


Wednesday - Math/Pre-Algebra


Thursday - Geography


8th Grade -


Tuesday - Algebra I


Thursday - History (McLemore)


Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments: