Sunday, November 7, 2010

Middle School Matters

Greetings!

I hope everyone has enjoyed a wonderful weekend!  I have just returned from three days at Camp Cosby with our sixth grade students and parents.  We had a wonderful time, and I will work to prepare a full report, complete with pictures and video, this week.  It is also time for me to post pictures from our recent seventh grade field trip to the various government buildings here in Montgomery and in Pike Road.  Look for both of these "reports" coming soon!

In the meantime, here are our tests for this week:

6th Grade:

Tuesday - Social Studies

Wednesday - Math

7th Grade:

Monday - Pre-Algebra

Tuesday - Science

8th Grade:

Tuesday - U. S. History (McLemore, Weeks), Latin

Wednesday - English, U. S. History (Franklin)

Friday - Algebra I

Remember: No school this coming Thursday.  
Have a great week!

No comments: