Friday, August 26, 2011

Grade Level Wikis

Good Morning!

I hope your day is off to a great start!

I will be posting my regular weekly blog post later in the day, but I wanted to go ahead and make all parents aware of our new method of providing you with information on our classes.  Please click on the links below to see each class in a particular grade level.  Just think of it as one stop shopping!

Over the weekend, I will make some changes to this blog site, removing old links and highlighting these Wiki spaces.

Here they are:

6th Grade Wiki

7th Grade Wiki

8th Grade Wiki

You will notice that some of our subjects to not have active links next to them just yet.  Many of these subjects (such as 8th grade Bible) do not begin until the second semester.

Have a great day!

No comments: